-A A +A

Contact Us

Also find us on:

How To Apply

To apply for a home you will need to follow a different process depending on which town you would like to live in.

See the table below for more information.


Town you would like to live in How to apply Contact

Please apply through My MoveOldham.

You can apply by visiting the My Move website at www.mymoveoldham.co.uk


Please apply through the 'Manchester Move' scheme, either online or by phone.

If applying online, you will need to select 'Council and Housing Association'. 

You can apply online at www.manchestermove.co.uk or by phoning 0333 900 9032

Bury Please apply through Bury Home Options. You can complete an eligibility form online.

Apply online at www.bury.gov.uk/housingapplication or by phoning 0161 253 5251


You can apply via the Tameside Housing Register.

Visit www.tamesidehousingadvice.org or call 0161 331 2700