-A A +A

Contact Us

Also find us on:

Aids and Adaptions

If you have difficulty getting around your home, you may need to contact  your local Council for an assessment to see if you need any aids or adaptations fitting to help make things easier.

You can view the council websites via the links below to find out more.

Oldham Council 

Manchester Council

Tameside Council

Bury Council